House Sold - Papakowhai Porirua City
This large family home has plenty of “character” for those interested in
something different & rare! The exterior Parapine Log System cladding and
“Lockwood” style timber interior provides warmth & uniqueness to this property
which adds to its appeal. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking a
public reserve & with water views over the Porirua harbour, an excellent
northerly sun profile, huge decked areas & an extra large internal garage,
satisfy your curiosity…. this home deserves your inspection.
• A big lounge with pitched and beamed ceilings and a large
open fire place constructed in brick & powerful heatpump provides
a warm “lodge” type feel to the interior.
• 3 bedrooms (2 dble, 1 single)
• Open plan kitchen & dining room
• North facing family room with access to a small deck with views
• Family bathroom features a spa bath
• Master bedroom ensuite.
• Downstairs 4th bedroom area & teenage TV den/rumpus adjacent
• Large 3 vehicle internal garage
• Workshop space at back of garage plus plenty of storage behind that.
• The backyard has space for additional vehicles & opportunities for entertaining & summer BBQ’s.
• Large decked areas
• RV $600,000
• LIM report available
Don’t delay, call us today for your private viewing.
Murray on 027 4469288/04 233-5017
Susan on 027 2433657/(04) 233-5016