Apartment Sold - Thorndon Wellington
Absolute city fringe on Hobson Street, in the ever popular Piedmont Apartments, enjoy convenience, security and privacy in this desirable and established neighbourhood offering all the benefits of inner city living.
• Two bedrooms, including a spacious master, both sharing the main bathroom
• Good sized, well-equipped kitchen with gas hobs
• Generous open plan kitchen/living with feature fireplace
• Good indoor/outdoor flow from the living area to a west facing deck
• Garage with internal access and good storage
• Smart contemporary decor. High stud ceiling
• Low rise modern building.
• Zoned for Wellington Girls’ College and Thorndon School; handy to St Mary’s and Queen Margaret Colleges.
Thorndon is a sought-after suburb. Within walking distance to public transport, the CBD, Parliament, local supermarket and cafes and within minutes of the motorway, Thorndon Pool, Tennis Club and the Stadium. A fantastic location and the opportunity to live in an excellent neighbourhood.
The best of Wellington living is on the doorstep.
Call Leigh Adgo on 021 889261 or Phil Mears on 021 504058 for a private viewing.