Apartment Sold - Wellington Central Wellington
Perched in prime position to admire the Beehive, this one bedroom apartment offers the perfect inner city pad for working professionals or investors adding to their property portfolio. Located within the tightly held ‘Kelvin House’ the apartment offers a clever floorplan maximising light and spaciousness.
Further features include:
– NBS rating of 77%
– Double glazed windows keeping road noise out and retaining warmth
– Very smart kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
– Large open plan living/dining
– Queen sized bedroom with wardrobe and large windows
– Body corporate fees of $5,618.76pa
In the heart of corporate Wellington and a short walk to parliament, the railway station and Lambton Quay, the location couldn’t be better. Tidy and ready to occupy, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Tender closes 3.30pm Tuesday 28th May 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)