Somewhat remarkable character, one bedroom apartment. Steeped in history in the converted former Mission to Seamans building. Prominent corner site in Wellingtons CBD (Cnr of Whitmore and Stout Sts). Ideally central with excellent proximity to Parliament. Originally built in 1903. Converted into apartments (10) in 1994. This ground floor apartment is spacious with a wonderful high stud which enables the floor plan to include a large mezzanine floor with big bedroom and bathroom.
• Grandeur and elegance greet you the moment you enter the building
• Stunning two (2) storey feature windows
• Spacious light and airy open plan dining and living room
• Efficiently designed kitchen with great storage and breakfast bar
• Large bedroom
• Big, smart bathroom (with bath)
• Separate laundry and extra toilet on ground floor
• Warm and inviting
• Enjoy 75 sqm of charm, and historical appeal
• Great value for money
WOW – An absolutely stunning apartment with the City on your doorstep!!
See it for yourself. Call now to arrange your personal viewing time.