House Sold - Hataitai Wellington
Currently configured as two spacious two bedroom flats, this is a brilliant opportunity to live in one and rent the other to substantially subsidise your mortgage. Options abound here for investors, renovators and those who never forget the mantra-location location location. For the connoisseur of design with a good-eye for potential, the layout of this commanding 1900s villa also lends itself well to being reconfigured into a grand 4-5 bedroom family home.
With a high stud throughout, a sun-soaked west facing aspect and drive on access with parking for two cars, this is a rarity in Hataitai that shouldn’t be missed. Capitalise on these key features:
• Four substantial double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Excellent positioning for natural light and all day sun
• High stud ceiling both upstairs and down
• Large, sunny, flat back yard
• Two off-street car parks and public transport options at the doorstep
• Tidy condition with major potential up-side to add value and enhance the character features
Situated just moments from the Hataitai shops, cafes and bars, you will be a short walk from the beach, a short drive to the airport and best of all a short commute to the city.
This property provides the opportunity to get into a long-term rental investment in a perfect location. The future potential is clear; update, renovate and see the value increase over time, or simply leave as is and enjoy this attractive opportunity to have someone else help you pay your mortgage.
Rent Appraisal $1,100-1,200