House - Khandallah Wellington
Introducing two side-by-side Fee Simple titles to the market – to be sold together.
This is a great opportunity to ‘Repair’, ‘Reclad’, ‘Rebuild’ or ‘Redevelop’ these 1990s monolithic houses on a quiet site with a beautiful outlook in central Khandallah. The combined area is 758sqm of land with a common driveway.
The existing semi-detached houses are 170 & 160 sqm respectively and each have the following features:
• Fabulous view – peaceful setting
• Drive to the door with garage and internal access
• Open plan living/dining and kitchen
• Three bedrooms, main bathroom, ensuite bathroom and guest toilet
• Deck off the living rooms and main bedrooms
• Dressing room, study, gallery landing
• Separate laundry, central heating, and central vacuum
• Close to schools and all Khandallah has to offer
Here are just some options to explore:
• Repair and reclad to current code
• Home and income potential – live in one, rent the other
• Rebuild from the foundations up – two brand new similar size & scale houses
• Redesign altogether – demolish and rebuild a brand-new large two-level family home
• Rebuild a single level, level access downsizer home
• Redevelop a brand-new multi-unit scheme
The current combined land value is $820,000. The current rateable value is $1,700,000. So, come and see the potential in your future, and put your imagination to work. We welcome your call.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 20 August 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.