74 Hankey Street, Mount Cook, Wellington 6011
SMART CITY FRINGE HOME AND INCOME
House Sold - Mount Cook Wellington
Entrance is off top the of Thompson Street
A charming city fringe home and income with character features, expansive views, warmth and sun. One of the tidiest we have seen!
This special property has so much to offer including the following:
• Unique location – moments to the CBD, yet private and peaceful
• Spectacular city and harbour views
• Sunny North facing aspect
• Two spacious double bedrooms + office/sunroom
• Warm in winter with ducted heat pump central heating, ceiling insulation and mostly double glazed
• In summer enjoy a sheltered BBQ area and garden
• Separate kitchen, light and airy lounge and dining area with bi-fold windows – perfect for entertaining
• Bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Light and sunny one bedroom flat that includes dressing room and own separate laundry cupboard
• Fast track your mortgage or ease your weekly payments
• Potential rental upside – appraised at $380-$430 per week.
Walk to work in the morning, wander home down the leafy path and enjoy the sparkling city lights at night. Basement storage is an added bonus.
LEGAL DESCRIPTIONEstate: Fee Simple Lot: 1 DP: 8641 CT: WN21A/457 Area(more or less): 619 squareMeter PT SUBJ TO and INT IN ROW
KEY DETAILS House Area: 130m2Land Area: 619m2Property Type: HouseRV: $740,000
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 619 m²
- Floor Area is 130 m²