Acreage Semi-rural - Makara Wellington
Think outside the square and make the move to Makara to enjoy the opportunities associated with this 30-hectare block (74.2 acres) comprising varying contours, which includes the following features and benefits;
• Current access via a recently engineered and consented concrete ford
• Consented plans to create your own bridge access in the future
• Current/temporary bridge entry is also available through an adjoining property connecting to a flat grazing area
• There is a formed 4WD track that winds up through the property allowing access to the upper boundary where several easily contoured areas would be ideal for future building sites -‘grand designs’ style
• With the full benefit of peace and privacy, ideal for off-grid services
• Expansive west-facing views can be obtained from the upper slopes encompassing Makara Beach and all the way out to Marlborough Sounds on a clear day
Makara Stream meanders through lush river flats at the base of the property which rises to 209m towards Horehound trig point. Suitable for mountain biking (you could create your own ‘Makara Peak’, bushwalking, farming, forestry (consider the carbon credits) and horticulture. So close to Karori and the city, accessible to the local primary school, community hall, pony club, bike park, Makara Beach, golf course and more.
Call without delay to discuss this unique opportunity.