- Wilton Wellington
Have you been searching for a good sized family home with plenty of sun and two living areas? Do you love the clean lines and reliability of a classic mid-century home? Then look no further your new home is found! This 1960’s Wilton home has so much to offer including the following features and benefits:
• Amazing west facing aspect, great afternoon/evening sun
• Four good-sized double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• Central family bathroom and separate WC, main bedroom has ensuite
• Good flow from the living area out to a sunny deck
• Multiple living areas, a great home for teens to have their own space
• Stunning tree-filled outlook, Otari bush right on your doorstep
• Upgraded kitchen open plan to the dining and living area
• Off-street parking and secure storage lock-up
• Good proximity to parks and public transport
• Zoned for Wellington College, Wellington Girls’ College and Onslow
With ever-popular mid-century architecture – solid square-shaped rooms with big windows – this home has stood the test of time. Much loved by the same family for many happy years, it is now time for the next family to move in and enjoy.
Tender closes 2pm Wednesday 28 April 2021, (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior) at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.