House Sold - Wadestown Wellington
Location plus potential – this charming character home is located in a very sought after street in the blue chip suburb of Wadestown. Built in the 1920’s and retaining many of the original features of its time, this property is ready for renovation to create a wonderful family home.
• Elevated and sitting in a prime position for superb sun and outlook
• Loads of character and charm
• 4 bedrooms
• Single garaging plus a car park
• Spacious formal lounge
• Separate dining area
• Wellington College and Wellington Girls College zoned
• Minutes from the Wadestown village and shops, library, cafes and bus stop
Explore the options downstairs with the potential to develop the space to form part of the home or perhaps create a granny flat – this great home has many possibilities.