Sold - Churton Park Wellington
Locking for a home on the edge of the city yet still affordable. Then we have the one for you. This beautifully presented , low maintenance townhouse is positioned with an aspect that receives all day sun and a pleasant outlook over a park and hills. This is the perfect first home or a great opportunity for those who are looking to downsize or a couple with one child. There is great list of features here.
• Drive on to a flat section with a carport and space for an extra car.
• Deceptively large with three good sized bedrooms and a large open plan living area.
• Outdoor living options at both front and back with a decking and BBQ area plus the bonus of a lovely small garden that is fully fenced and suitable for an animal or young child.
• Be part of a community that includes a large playground and swimming pool with low levies.
• Further potential to modernise and put your own personal stamp on your new home while being immediately liveable now.
• Extremely peaceful and quiet location.
• Close to public transport, shops, and the motorway into Wellington city.
If you haven’t been able to find value for money closer to town, then put this at the top of your list to view this Sunday.
All reports available after viewings.