House - Khandallah Wellington
This well laid out 1978 Alan Morse, Architect home is brilliantly sited in a quiet elevated cul-de-sac. It is private, drenched in sun and has commanding views across Khandallah of Mount Kaukau and the Ngaio hills.
You’ll immediately notice how well presented and well cared for this ‘one-owner’ home is. The feeling here is fresh, calm, quiet and relaxed. Features include:
• Drive on access with double internal access garage and off-street parking
• Separate living room with wood burner and fan heater
• Atrium dining area adjacent to the kitchen
• Bright fresh kitchen with views and an informal eating area
• French doors from living level rooms take you to the courtyard and garden
• Three double bedrooms and a study/fourth bedroom
• Fresh refurbished main and ensuite bathrooms
• Separate laundry
• Storage is aplenty
• Mostly double glazed
• Central Khandallah location
The architecture is distinctive with beams and skillion ceilings – a classic from the era. Call to experience for yourself the view and sense of calm that can be yours.