House Sold - Thorndon Wellington
Please note NO OPEN HOME at this property this week, please call to arrange a private viewing.
You will love coming home to this charming, character Thorndon home, or simply enjoy collecting rent. Whether you are living or investing this is an absolute winner either way! Set in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac street, an easy stroll to local shops, CBD, or Botanic Gardens, this property has much to offer including the following:
• Three good sized double bedrooms (previously rented as a three bedroom home)
• Recent rental appraisal $675 – $725 per week
• Open plan kitchen/dining/living area flowing out French doors to garden
• A second separate living area with gas fire, or third bedroom
• Good sized kitchen with new oven and windows out to the garden
• Upgraded bathroom with pretty character style vanity
• Ceiling insulation and heat pump to keep you warm and cosy in winter
• Paved courtyard garden, with boarders of trees and plants
• Sheltered outdoor area, perfect for barbecues and entertaining
No Tender or Auction to wait for, if you like this home you can simply make your offer today. Act now and make this classic character house your home to enjoy or your reliable rental investment option for many years to come.