House Sold - Wadestown Wellington
Five minutes from the city and only one minute from the Wadestown shops you will find yourself in a place of peace and tranquillity. 65 Cecil Road is beautifully surrounded by trees and native bush.
North facing for brilliant sun right throughout the day, you will sit in privacy on a spacious deck off the lounge listening to the songs of the native birds that frequently visit the neighbourhood.
Some of the homes many features include:
• Currently configured as two double bedrooms with wardrobes, plus a double bedroom sleep-out behind main home
• Two living areas which flow through to large kitchen, plus you could easily change one of the living areas to a double bedroom
• Refurbished bathroom with tiled shower and heated floor tiles
• Separate laundry with storage and a second toilet
• Brand new roof
• Insulation and HRV system
• Open fireplace in lounge
• Exterior newly painted
• Lovely wood floors throughout the hall and living rooms
• Nor-west facing deck which receives year-round sun while still being very private
• Tiled backyard which leads to sleepout and two flat areas of land, great for gardening and pets
Make this beautiful home in one of Wellington’s most desired and central suburbs your place to thrive, give Billy a Bell to learn more.