House Sold - Wadestown Wellington
First time on the market in 47 years; this much loved elegant and charming home is a fine example of renowned New Zealand architect, Gray Young. Positioned in a sought-after location, this often-admired home offers privacy, whilst commanding fabulous views over Wadestown to the CBD. Some of its many features include:
• Spacious and ambient living with flow to dining room or second living
• Character kitchen with casual dining with flow to deck to take in the views – the perfect breakfast spot!
• Three bedrooms with good storage
• Separate study / home office
• Good size laundry
• Large basement with workshop
• Tandem carport accessed via private driveway
• Beautiful established landscaped gardens with flat lawn area
• Wadestown Village, Town Belt and the locale vibe is on your doorstep
• An easy stroll to the CBD or a quick commute by car or public transport
• Zoned for Wellington College, Wellington Girls’ and Wadestown School
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an iconic Wadestown property – call now to view!