Sold - Khandallah Wellington
OPEN HOME SUNDAY – 12.30 – 1.00 PM
Welcome to this beautifully presented home in the ‘dress circle’ of Khandallah with character and style in spades. The features and facilities of this home makes it brilliant for growing families.
On the living level is a series of stunning rooms with beautiful Carrara ceilings, intricate leadlight windows and natural timber floors. Sit out on the deck for brunch or a coffee and enjoy the view towards Eastbourne. Entertain friends on the sheltered court area all afternoon and well into the evening. From this northwest facing position you can enjoy great sun and a view towards Mount Kaukau. With four double bedrooms and two bathrooms, there’s space for all. Here you can park four vehicles off the road and store bikes in the workshop/storage space at the back of the garage.
Features of this attractive home include:
• Beautifully landscaped garden
• Three interconnected living spaces including living, dining and family rooms
• Large kitchen with plumbed in fridge, adjacent to the living rooms
• Deck to the northeast off living room
• Large, second sheltered deck for living alfresco
• Double bedroom on living level with French doors to courtyard
• Three further double bedrooms upstairs
• Main bedroom with walk through dressing room and ensuite bathroom
• Family bathroom with spa bath
• Tandem garage with internal access and workshop/storage space
• Off street parking for guests
• Walking distance to St Benedict, Cashmere Avenue and Khandallah Schools
• Walk or cycle to work via the Bridle Track down the road.