The views here sweep from Shelly Bay right round to Oriental Parade, soaking up Wellington harbour in between. It really is remarkable.
The living spaces are set on the North Western side of the home. A spacious open plan kitchen and living area flows out to a flat lawn. All perfectly positioned to maximise the stunning views and excellent year-round sun.
Built before 1910, the villa retains much of its charming character features, with serious upgrades over the years making it ready for today’s living.
The family home on the upper level has flexible living spaces and three good sized bedrooms. Take the lift downstairs to an oversize studio space. With kitchenette, ensuite and scope to reconnect to main house with a staircase. This area makes an ideal office, guest suite, teenage hangout or rentable space.
Some of its further features include:
• Elevator to easily take you from the garage to the living level, stopping off at the studio on the way
• Huge double garaging with internal access and an additional car park
• Additional storage room under the house
• Three double bedrooms, master with ensuite
• Additional office on mezzanine level
• Just steps from Roseneath School and zoned for Wellington College
Located close to Wellington city, Oriental Parade, Mt Victoria walking tracks and transport routes.
Those looking for that special piece of Wellington real estate must see this.
Contact us to view today.
Lot: Part Lot 62 DP: 475 CT: WN784/52 Area(more or less): 364 sqm PT Lot 1 DP 20130