Sold - Thorndon Wellington
An absolutely gorgeous city fringe lifestyle opportunity on offer with this beautifully renovated 1890’s Villa in one of Thorndon’s most admired Streets.
All a short walk from the CBD, the hiking and mountain biking trails of Te Ahumairangi Hill, the Botanic Gardens and the cafes and restaurants on Tinakori Rd.
Modernised for today’s lifestyles whilst retaining the charm and character from the era of build – features include
• Large, on-trend open plan kitchen/dining casual living
• French doors to a sheltered and private courtyard with established garden
• Spacious modern bathroom with full-size freestanding tub
• Nicely proportioned master bedroom and a second, single bedroom
• A second formal lounge that could be adapted as a further bedroom if required
• Easy access, Cul de Sac Street and resident parking
This charming baby Villa is sure to delight and provides an excellent alternative to city apartment living – your early viewing is strongly recommended.