- Karori Wellington
Nestled in an enviable position backing on to parkland and easy bush access to Zealandia, offering outstanding city, harbour, Cook Strait and green views, not to mention walking distance and great transport to the CBD. Access is between 72 and 74 Ponsonby Road. An oasis of calm so close to the city.
This sunny home is both private and sheltered with manicured gardens with the ambience of native birdsong throughout the day. Retreat to your generous living areas and soak in the views, or admire the gardens through the kitchen which spills out to sunny outdoor living. Downstairs offers great flexibility with an additional office/ bedroom/ studio space – double glazed, insulated and climate controlled. Perfect for working from home.
Some of its many features include:
• Solid 1950’s construction
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Four bedrooms – all with new modern wardrobes
• Master with ensuite, with heated towel rails
• Established manicured gardens with direct access to bush walks to Zealandia and amazing privacy
• Modern kitchen (modern induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher) and bathrooms
• Internet enabled pet friendly Bosch Security system
• Gas central heating, electric heating, HRV, log burner and insulation
• Well cared for and maintained
• Pedestrian access from end of Ponsonby Rd and Messines Road
• Potential for further development and income opportunities (subject to council approval)
• Wellington College School zone
You’ll hear bird song, not road noise here.
Tender closes 3pm, 3rd November 2021 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).