ICONIC HATAITAI RESIDENCE
House - Hataitai Wellington
A rare and unique, once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a significant Gray Young home (and separate self-contained annex). Located on a premium street, with a ridge plateau position – west facing sun and landscaped family garden on one side, and stunning water views on the other. One of the largest homes in the area, this site and home are not easily replicated. Originally designed for an early Minister of Parliament, this home was constructed with only the best materials of its era, and has much to offer including the following:
• Six large double bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Multiple living areas, perfect for entertaining
• Outstanding character features, exotic timbers throughout, lead-light windows
• Terraced with flat areas, perfect for evening barbeques, and kicking a ball
• Expansive sea views, over Evans Bay and out to the hills beyond
• The modernised annex above the garage, is well appointed and offers one double bedroom, separate living area, fully self-contained, perfect for guests or nanny, currently tenanted for $370 per week.
• Top central location, just a short walk to the Hataitai Village, schools and local amenities.
• Generous single garage, with future potential to add additional parking
With the main house tenanted for $1000 per week, you can earn an additional income while you plan your renovations, and organise your contractors. Once renovated this property has the potential to be one of the most desirable homes in the area, start your family traditions here.
NB: Photos taken when house was empty, now tenanted.
Call now for an appointment to view.
- 7 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 660 m²
- Floor Area is 235 m²