House Sold - Elderslea Upper Hutt
This very well-presented and sizeable family home situated only minutes away from Upper Hutt CBD and its many amenities including shops, schools, parks and transport. The 150sqm accommodation is arranged over one level comprising 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, separate laundry, family room and kitchen diner opening to a rear sunroom.
A large heat pump, added underfloor and ceiling insulation also mean this home stays comfortable all year round.
The fenced 644sqm family size section has been designed for easy maintenance and is well sited for sun while parking is catered for by a double garage, extra storage sheds, glasshouse, double carport and further off-street parking for multiple vehicles/caravans.
Given the super central location, easy maintenance brick exterior and the fact that a buyer can just move in and drop their bags, it is pretty obvious that 56 McLeod Street will not be long on the market!
Walk to St Joseph’s, Fraser Crescent School, Oxford Crescent and Maidstone Intermediate. How many choices of school do you need??
• 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, modern bathroom, modern kitchen diner
• Double garage/workshop with mechanic’s pit, double carport and further off street parking
• Move in and drop your bags! Superb balance and presentation
• 150sqm family home on a flat, fenced 644sqm section
• Walk to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of Upper Hutt CBD