- Island Bay Wellington
A great family home built in 2013 with spacious open plan living/dining and good indoor/outdoor flow to sunny elevated deck. A large modern kitchen is the hub of the house including great storage, bench space and breakfast bar. Other features include:
• Four double bedrooms two with built in wardrobes
• Family size bathroom with bath. Guest toilet and laundry upstairs plus a good storage room
• Fully insulated with double glazing and heatpump
• Off-Street parking for two cars
Home and Income property includes:
• Open plan living/dining flows from spacious kitchen
• Four double bedrooms
• Light and bright throughout with large windows
• Bathroom with separate laundry
• Sunny private deck overlooking Island Bay to soak in the sunsets
• Good garden space with potential for vegetable garden plus great basement storage
Self-Contained unit is very tidy with good sun plus great outlook and includes:
• Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and heatpump
• Good size lounge/dining with large windows and heatpump
• Bathroom includes laundry
• Functional kitchen with plenty of storage
• Private decking to enjoy outlook and sun
A rare opportunity to secure 3 properties on one title in the sought-after suburb of Island Bay. Take your own private cable car up to the fantastic sunny secluded site.
Plenty of scope to think outside the square including – Live in newer property and rent out the others. Modernise the original house while living in the self-contained unit and receiving rental from newer build house (currently on periodic lease at $740 per week). Look into the potential of subdividing and creating two titles.
Don’t miss a fantastic opportunity to secure great properties in Island Bay that can provide you with a rental income.