Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to this cheerful, sun-soaked home in a top central Khandallah location. There is a sense of quiet calm and comfort living here. The neighbourhood is well known for its friendliness, and the annual barbecue gathering, which is based on and around the property.
Enjoy breakfast and lunch on the deck off the kitchen with its beautiful north facing outlook. Grow your own vegetables in the purpose-built elevated garden beds. Pick lemons for those evening G&Ts or simply enjoy the privacy.
Much of this house is original – namely the plaster ceilings, timber panel doors and woodwork. An addition earlier on included a double bedroom and a second bathroom.
Life here is good where it’s an easy walk to Schools, Preschools and the Khandallah Village and its many facilities. Longer walks up Mount Kaukau and along the Skyline Walkway, can begin from home.
Features of this gem of a home include:
• Open plan dining/family room and kitchen
• Separate living room
• Three bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Ranch-slider off the family room to sunny deck
• Separate laundry
• Air ducted central heating
• Off-street parking for two vehicles
• Basement workshop/storeroom
• Pretty landscaped garden with irrigation
• Sheltered terraced vegetable plots
• Zoned for Cashmere Avenue School
• Zoned for Wellington Girls’ College
• Very friendly neighbourhood
• Walk to Khandallah’s many amenities
• Close to train with a bus stop at the door
• Handy to Wellington’s CBD.
Call to experience how life can be enjoyed on Cashmere Avenue.