House Sold - Strathmore Wellington
Elevated for fabulous sun and wonderful views this classic 1940’s home is immaculately maintained both inside and outside and is nestled among lovely landscaped native gardens.
• 3 bedrooms all with good wardrobe space
• Fabulous art deco character and charm including lovely entrance way and wooden floors
• Spacious light filled open plan living and dining areas and a beautifully appointed modern kitchen making entertaining your family and friends a breeze
• Great indoor-outdoor flow to conservatory and a fabulous private sheltered courtyard
• Family bathroom plus separate toilet
• Warm and snug with heating throughout and good underfloor insulation
• Carport plus extra off street parking
• Superbly located just minutes from popular Strathmore village, Gypsy Kitchen cafe,
Kahurangi School, Scots College, local transport, beaches plus all the other wonderful amenities on offer in the Eastern suburbs
First impressions are important and this beautifully presented home certainly will impress you. You’ll absolutely love living here! (LIM report available on request).