House Sold - Ngaio Wellington
BEO – $850,000
Welcome to all-day sun, privacy and a fabulous view towards Mt Kaukau and the Ngaio skyline.
As you know Colway Street is popular with those who love sun and a top location.
This stylish bungalow has many great features including:
• Multiple living spaces – kitchen/family room and living/dining room
• Huge west facing deck off the kitchen/family room and a secure flat lawn area
• Kitchen features a breakfast bar and seating area
• Three double bedrooms – one with ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe
• Study/fourth bedroom
• Off street parking and single garage
• Gas heater and HRV
• Fresh main bathroom
• Many original features – leadlight windows, panel doors
• Separate laundry
• Close to Ngaio school
• Zoned for Wellington Girls’ & Onslow College
• The bus comes up the street – the train is a short walk away
• Handy to Wellington’s CBD
Call to see for yourself why Colway Street can be your place in the sun.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 21 March 2019 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. The vendor reserves the right to sell beforehand.