House Sold - Ebdentown Upper Hutt
This home was a real surprise to me, and I don’t get surprised often! Situated at the end of a driveway hidden away in plain sight from the world is this 130m2 family home benefiting from 3 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, kitchen open to lounge diner and with natural light coming from all angles.
The section and gardens are amazing and would create a wonderful playground for children of any age. Alternately, being in the UHCC medium density area there is the potential to subdivide the sizeable 1437m2 land.
Given the superior location and the fact with its park-like section it will appeal to both homebuyers and potential developers alike, you just know that 51 Pine Avenue will not be long on the market!
• Park Like Section that has development potential in a super central location
• 3 bedrooms, study, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms,
• Single garage with plenty of off street parking
• Walk to Oxford Crescent School, Fraser Crescent school and Maidstone Intermediate
• Flat and fully fenced section, ideal for children and pets
• Easy access to shops, schools, parks, transport and all the amenities of Upper Hutt CBD