Sold - Kilbirnie Wellington
~ Viewing by appointment only please get in touch to arrange anytime ~
Positioned for glorious sun on one of the area’s most sought after wide tree-lined streets, this charming character home offers flat easy access, established gardens and retains its 1910s character features. The open living and kitchen area flows through French doors to outdoor spaces. Retreat to your own backyard, ideal for entertaining, pets and gardening.
(On the market – no tender process)
Further features include:
• Spacious main bedroom with large custom wardrobe
• Second large bedroom with new carpet
• Great storage plus attic storage with loft ladder and outdoor shed
• Insulated ceiling and underfloor
• Re piled (1995) and new colour steel roof (2020)
• Gas heating and cooking, infinity gas hot water
• New LED lighting throughout
• Fully fenced section
• Exposed native timber wooden floors
• Located close to day-care centres and schools
Only a 10-minute walk to the airport retail centre and all the fun Lyall bay has to offer- amazing cafes & restaurants plus easy transport routes to town. Give Billy a Bell to view now!