Sold - Northland Wellington
Enquiries over $925,000
A modern, spacious townhouse spread over 181sqm is one of two with a freehold title. This home is an excellent apartment alternative on the edge of the city, ideal for a busy family or those wanting a lock and leave or to downsize. Features include:
• Three double bedrooms – generous wardrobe space in two bedrooms and master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Generous open plan living/dining which flows to a deck/BBQ area
• Spacious kitchen which integrates into the living spaces
• Separate study/work from home office space or TV room is accessed off the living and leads to an outdoor courtyard
• Separate laundry/utility room
• Double garage with internal access and good storage
• HRV, central heating and underfloor heating in the bathrooms
• Security system
• Easy care section
A fantastic location in a sheltered position with a leafy outlook and the opportunity to live in an excellent neighbourhood with the city on the doorstep.
Across from the Botanic Gardens, zoned for excellent schools, within walking distance to Thorndon Village, the CBD, Parliament, restaurants and cafes and within minutes of the motorway.
To arrange a private viewing please call Phil Mears on 021 504058.
Tender closes at 2:00pm Thursday 12 November 2020 at Tommy’s Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)