House Sold - Eastbourne Lower Hutt City
OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
When you walk up the path through the pretty garden, across the sun soaked verandah to the front door: everything about this exceptionally maintained property says “home”! Situated just a short walk from the beach in a small friendly, Lowry Bay cul de sac, 4b Taumaru is a rarity in these parts – and probably in Wellington – for it’s superb condition and variety of quality accommodation both inside and out. In addition this home is priced to sell by our motivated vendor; the median sale price for the last 12 months for this area was $825,000!
Perhaps you’ve been looking for a home for a while and just cannot find what you are looking for? You could be solo, a couple, a small family. Your first home , or downsizing from a larger family home. An investor looking for an immediate rental. You could be tired of seeing over-priced doer-uppers: you don’t have time for that! Well wait no more: this house is everything you are looking for. Buy NOW
• Warm lounge with gas fire, library and dining nook
• Sweet kitchen with large walk in pantry
• Divine sun room with sea views and amazing afternoon sun
• Guest w.c. and laundry downstairs
• 3 bedrooms upstairs with family bathroom and linen closet
• Carport and basement
• Ceiling and underfloor insulation
• Reticulated gas supply
• Beautifully maintained
• Lawns, garden beds and private courtyard garden for entertaining
• Excellent location for the Bays and commuters
• Spectacular sea views which cannot be built out