House Sold - Stokes Valley Lower Hutt City
This well-balanced family home offers a great opportunity to add value and for you to move ahead on the property ladder. The house has an easy maintenance brick exterior and has great bones but does require some modernisation, carpets, painting etc and my clients with a small family just don’t have the time available.
The home is situated on a quiet rear section backing onto bush in Stokes Valley only moments away from all local amenities including shops, schools, parks and transport. The accommodation measures 110sqm and is arranged over one level and comprises 3 double bedrooms, conservatory, bathroom, separate wc, separate laundry and semi open plan living dining kitchen.
The 745sqm section is fenced and has been designed for easy maintenance, it offers a combination of terraced lawns, raised borders and a cleared path through the bush for children of any age to explore safely. The property is well sited for sun while parking is catered for off-street parking as access to the double garage is limited.
The opportunity is there to make significant capital gains in today’s market, what are you waiting for? Call me now to arrange a private viewing.
• 3 Double bedrooms, semi open plan living and conservatory
• Insulated top and bottom, great storage and access under house
• Off-street parking, separate large workshop
• Beautiful rear section, fenced with the only sound being the abundant bird life
• Easy access to all the amenities of Stokes Valley including shops, schools, parks and transport