- Northland Wellington
If you are frustrated with the current housing market then this fantastic section presents a great opportunity to build your dream home. Enjoy the wonderful sea views of Wellington harbour and across the Botanic Gardens. The vendor has done all the hard work with obtaining council recourse consent and designing a stunning home with their architect that maximises the land size and views.
Current plans designed by Nic Ballara – architect and the director of Poneke Limited which had one of his designs featured on Grand Designs. Its features include:
• Stunning architecturally designed three bedroom two bathroom home split over three levels
• Floor to ceiling glass to maximise views, sun and natural light
• Open plan living/dining with indoor/outdoor flow to three decks
• Designer kitchen with great bench space and plenty of storage
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and deck to enjoy sun and views
• Resource consent includes private driveway
• City fringe with easy access to CDB and Northland Village
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College
This presents a great opportunity to design your own dream home that can give you everything you’ve wished for, or take advantage of the current architect plans including resource consent on a section in a great location providing views over Wellington Harbour.