House Sold - Aro Valley Wellington
Durham Street is one of those locations where homes rarely come up, simply because it is such a great place to live! Elevated for views and sun this charming character house has so much to offer including the following:
• Two good sized double bedrooms as well as a third good sized double in the guest annex
• There is also a basement room that can be used for guest overflow/rumpus/workshop area
• A large open plan living area that flows out French doors to a sunny deck
• The colourful kitchen has a stainless free-standing oven and a walk-in pantry cupboard
• There is a separate laundry area and a bathroom with bath
• Guest annex with a kitchenette and lounge as one, a separate bedroom and its own bathroom; perfect for AirBnB
• A sunny tree-lined garden completes the picture of this quintessential Aro Valley home
• Stroll down the path into town; Victoria University or the Aro shops all are only a few minutes’ walk away.
Tender closes (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior) at 2:00pm, Wednesday 27th November 2019, at Tommy’s Real Estate, Wellington.