Sold - Thorndon Wellington
Are you searching for a quiet and charming apartment in an “owner-occupier-only” block (Company Share), do you want to be located walking distance from village shops, cafes, the supermarket and botanical gardens? Look no further, your new home is found, this spacious Art Deco apartment offers the following attributes:
• Peaceful central Thorndon location up a quiet cul-de-sac driveway
• One generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Nice outlook from all windows
• Lounge and bedroom both face North for good sun
• Great position in block, no neighbour above
• Your own exclusive use garage
• Pretty shared gardens and an outdoor clothesline
• Convenience of external maintenance managed by company
• 2014 DSA Report states building is in excess of 100% of the NBS!
• Company Fees currently $7,608.16 per annum (include rates, insurance and external maintenance)
Murrayfield Flats are extremely tightly held and don’t come up often, make the most of this rare opportunity, and make this apartment your home today.
Information Pack available upon viewing.