- Heretaunga Hutt Valley
Price by Negotiation – Price Guide Over $1,250,000
Situated on a private rear section behind electric gates and hidden away from the world lies this superb family home in the always amazingly popular Golden Mile.
Refurbished to an excellent standard by the current vendors this super home is well sited for sun and is a short walk away from The Royal Wellington Golf Club, Trentham Memorial Park and Heretaunga Train Station. The well-balanced accommodation is arranged over 1 level and comprises formal living room, tv room, new kitchen dining family room, family bathroom, master ensuite, three toilets, heat pump, study and separate laundry while parking is catered for by garaging with workshop, lockable carport and further off street parking for multiple vehicles.
The 799sqm section is flat, fully fenced and well sited for sun, ideal for children and pets, there is a super indoor-outdoor flow with access to the lovely rear gardens through the main living areas and some bedrooms.
Given the superior location, access to all local amenities including the River Trails and local schools as well as being zoned for St Patrick’s College, Silverstream Primary, Hutt International Boys’ School and St Brendan’s school you know this that 415 Fergusson Drive will not be long on the market!
• Superbly refurbished both in and out, 250sqm of lovely home
• Well sited for sun in a blue chip location
• 4 double bedrooms, 3 living, 2 bathrooms, 3rd wc and study
• Masses of parking, workshop all hidden from the world
• Brilliant fully fenced family size 799sqm section ideal for children and pets
• Easy access to all the amenities of Heretaunga, Silverstream and Upper Hutt CBD including shops, schools, parks, river walks and transport
Follow the link to view the virtual tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Dx98GNmhnhG