Sold - Miramar Wellington
Beautifully presented is this stylish 1940s solid home with seamless flow to the large West facing deck with wonderful late sun and expansive views of the airport, Lyall bay, the South Coast, Mount Victoria, Mount Albert and the Brooklyn wind turbine.
Enjoy the lovely established gardens and flat lawn area as well as some of the many features which include:
• Three bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Generous flowing interiors with sliding doors opening out to the large West facing deck
• A well designed stylish and modern kitchen
• Warm and cosy with insulation and two heat pumps
• Plenty of storage throughout with a garden shed as well as a basement area
• Zoned for Worser Bay school
• Single garage
• Large fully fenced section with potential to add value
Perfectly positioned in a desirable area, only 15 minutes from the city, close to Weta Studios, the airport as well as many outdoor activities – walking tracks, the beach, parks, cafes, Roxy cinema. This property truly is a special place to call home!
Call Joanna now to arrange a time to view. Open home Sunday 1:30 – 2:00pm.