House - Waikanae Kapiti Coast
Of interest to Tradies & Builders, this gorgeous stucco cottage of around 120sqm will respond to your restoration skills & offers huge potential for you to add value. Features include:
• Sunny well-established freehold title section around 902sqm, with open outlook to the hills.
• Large modern kitchen, sociably placed being open plan to the dining area
• Spacious semi separate living room.
• Lovely indoor/outdoor flow to pretty gardens, entertaining patio & lawns
• Modern tiled shower room with a modern separate toilet
• 2 double bedrooms with good sun, each with storage & lovely garden views
• Wide formal entrance hall way
• Large separate laundry/utility room off kitchen
• Substantial separate 2 car garage with a very large workshop area
• Heaps of flat off street parking for a caravan/motorhome/boat
Situated in a quiet no through road with access for walks along the Waikanae River, handy to public transport, Waikanae Village shops, the beach cafes, golf course, schools, parks and the Kapiti Expressway for your city commute.
What an opportunity – for the right buyer – this is a money maker!
For Sale by Negotiation – No Tender or Deadline to wait for!
Call Jill Lampitt on 0272 477 769 for more info/or to register to view.
Viewing by prior appointment or register to view on Saturday or Sunday’s group viewing 1 – 2pm.