Sold - Ngaio Wellington
This stand-alone cottage was once a sheep shearers quarters. Today it feels like a perfect, cozy and quiet escape. The charming character features and spacious secluded native tree-clad lawn make this home something quite special.
The many features include:
• One well-appointed bedroom with built-in storage plus study
• Outdoor flow to North-West facing patio
• Open plan living and dining space
• Lovely windows offering fantastic natural light
• Wood burner
• Off-street parking plus garage and workshop basement
• Easy drive or train-commute into Wellington central
• Close to Crofton Downs and Khandallah amenities
• Land for future development
This is a great opportunity to enter or downsize into the highly sought-after Ngaio property market. Start planning your future. How will you add your own personal touches and value?
Contact us today to organise your private viewing. Further information available upon viewing.