House Sold - Eastbourne Lower Hutt City
This is a beautiful character 4 bedroom family home in a superb location in the heart of Eastbourne. Dating back to the late 1930’s and in the same family for 75 years, you rarely see the like of such a home coming to market: in my almost 7 years in Real Estate I’ve never seen such a well-kept home (building report available to interested parties). The stucco exterior is faultless, having been painted and cared for with great regard. The home extends over 210m2 in size and has an abundance of character, which has been maintained and kept beautifully over the years. Accommodation includes spacious family living areas, 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, guest toilet, beautiful new sun room and great entertaining space outside, plus a lovely garden which borders the Rona Bay Lawn tennis club.
• Modern kitchen with electric cooking
• Separate laundry with its own toilet
• Superb storage
• Beautiful hallway with stunning 2 storey ceiling and fan centrepiece
• Character features: heart Rimu floorboards, beautiful joinery around the doors, architraves, skirting, perfect decorative Carrara ceilings and coving, leadlight windows
• Kids quarters which comprise of 2 fantastic double bedrooms, a children’s (or guest’s) rumpus room and their own bathroom
• Separate adults quarters, with a guest bedroom and large family bathroom
• Double garage and separate single garage plus garden shed
This home will appeal to families looking for a well sized family home in a superior location in Eastbourne, with schools, beach, village and public transport on your doorstep. Building report, LIM and detailed vendor notes available to interested parties only.