Sold - Khandallah Wellington
Welcome to this recently refurbished 1950’s home ready to enjoy. Apart from the multiple living spaces and three bedrooms, there are spaces for four vehicles and a fantastic workshop space – perfect for car collectors and craftspeople.
This freshened up home has a light airy feeling to it with fresh paint, new carpet, new kitchen and refitted service rooms. It is set on a quiet cul-de-sac in the lee of the prevaling northwest wind in a top location.
Features of this home include:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
• New kitchen fitout and appliances
• Sheltered court area
• Second living/media room
• Separate laundry with toilet
• Main double bedroom and two single bedrooms
• Fresh bathroom
• 23sqm workshop space behind the garage
• Double garage with internal access
• Double carport
• Two heat pumps and DVS
• Sitting area to enjoy the view at the top of the section
• Handy to the Bridle Track down to Kaiwharawhara
• A short walk to the bus at the top of the hill.
Call to see how you can enjoy yourself by making a fresh start; getting those cars undercover and treating yourself to hours of pleasure in the workshop.