Sold - Brooklyn Wellington
This is the perfect opportunity to jump-start your first purchase in a very popular building on the fringe of the CBD. Living close enough to walk to Wellington city, and with Brooklyn’s best cafes, restaurants, bars, and takeaways, on your doorstep, you will find this an excellent option for professionals, singles, and couples.
This apartment has a lot on offer:
• Spacious throughout it captures the best of light and sun while accommodating for good size living and sleeping areas and plenty of cupboards for all your storage needs.
• Modernised Kitchen and Bathroom.
• Great elevated outlook over Brooklyn and Mt Kaukau while maintaining a sense of privacy and shelter from your balcony.
• 2 Bedrooms (1 large double master and a second small double bedroom perfect for a home office or guest bedroom).
• Convenient car parking with your own carport (very rare in this part of town).
• Very easy access with both stairs and a lift to take you to Level 3.
• Secure, friendly, and quiet apartment complex.
These north-facing apartments are warm and sunny and are perfect for those who would like a nice alternative to inner-city living being far enough away from the city to have the best of nature (sunsets, birdlife, greenery) yet still close enough to walk, or a quick 2-minute drive, or grab a frequent bus to the CBD.
With an EQC rating of 86%, NBS* these units sell quickly. Make sure you call for an appointment to view or come to the open home this Sunday.
*rating taken from the WCC IEP. All extra information will be provided after viewings.
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions. Tommy’s will be scanning your My Vaccine Pass, alternatively please contact the agent for a private viewing.