Sold - Hataitai Wellington
This wonderfully light-filled family home is perfectly positioned for beautiful sun and expansive seaside views over Evans Bay – it feels like you’re on holiday every day!
Some of its many features include:
• Bright, spacious kitchen/dining with ample bench space and storage
• Bi-fold doors open out to the back garden, creating great indoor/outdoor flow
• Stunning master suite on the upper level with spectacular views, private balcony, ensuite, office and library
• Three additional double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two have French doors opening to a west-facing patio or balcony
• Cosy separate lounge with fireplace, gas central heating through-out, mostly double glazed
• Two ensuites plus a generous family sized bathroom
• Single garage with additional off-street parking and generous storage
• Surrounded by well-established gardens, trees and native birdlife
• Separate studio/home office space
This is a stellar example of an exceptional family home in a highly desirable location.
Tender closes 4pm 10th June 2021 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington. (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).