A true hidden treasure, situated in a fabulous sunny & sheltered northwest facing garden setting filled with amazing bird life, enhanced by being within the Waikanae Garden Area Precinct zone. The vendors have lived here for over 19 years & say the home strikes the perfect balance for a peaceful family lifestyle & an easy commute to the city. A well-built ‘ranch style’ cedar weatherboard 1970’s home of around 207sqm with a contemporary addition & spacious separate 2 car garage, offers plenty of options to further enhance/develop the existing home to maximise the wonderful natural setting or *add a secondary dwelling for extended family.
• Three bedrooms – master wing with ensuite & dressing room
• Formal and informal living/dining rooms with fabulous garden views
• Sociably designed kitchen, local hand crafted native timber bench
• Impressive exotic timber paneled gallery – ideal library or art collection
• Indoor/outdoor flow to deck entertaining, landscaped grounds & hidden courtyards
• Spacious work from home office/media room/bedroom 4
• Separate laundry/utility & large wine cellar/pantry
• Large garden shed, water bore for garden use
• Extensive secure flat parking – ideal for motorhome/boat
Zoned for Kapanui School (0.5K), within walking distance of Waikanae Swimming Pool, Russell Reserve, Waikanae Park (hosts Saturday produce market) & the river reserves walks & cycle tracks. On the bus route for Waikanae rail station and village shopping/cafes. Short drive to Waikanae Golf Course, the beach & access to the Kapiti Expressway north & south.
*(Subject to meeting the requirements of the Waikanae Garden Precinct zone of the Proposed District Plan/KCDC Resource consent being granted)
Call Jill for your appointment to view 0272 477 769