House Sold - Wadestown Wellington
This modern and elegant house feels timeless and classical. This admired 262-sqm dwelling is on a corner elevated 923-sqm section with the great street appeal, sweeping driveway, parking, double-garaging, and beckoning steps that ascend to a welcoming portico. This home is fully renovated by Stephen Seddon and Associates, known as ‘the architect of light and quality detailing’. And believe us this home has it all.
• Offers a high degree of sophistication and quality of finish, seldom found in Wellington with a real feeling of warmth, lightness and brightness no matter the Wellington weather.
• Privacy, location, fabulous sun and magnificent views of Wellington Harbour, City and beyond to the Orongorongo Ranges
• Stunning open-plan contemporary kitchen, dining and living with magnificent outdoor flow, including feature block wall, cathedral ceiling and granite island – an entertainer’s dream!
• Two large, sunny living and dining spaces flowing to beautifully landscaped garden, flat lawn and outdoor entertaining areas
• Four spacious bedrooms – master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Warm and cosy with all day sun, clever use of skylights, central heating, gas fires, insulation and double glazing
• Sweeping driveway, dual drive on access to double garage; extra parking for 4-6cars
• Walking distance to the City, close to Wadestown School and local village; zoned for Wellington Girls’ and Wellington College.
This sensational home is immaculately presented and exudes warmth, architectural flair and restrained elegance. It transitions beautifully from a private and secluded residence for executive entertaining to a relaxed family home.
Tender closes 4pm 8 March 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington. (vendor reserves the right to sell prior).