House Sold - Northland Wellington
A gentle short stroll through the native canopy and you will arrive at the private setting of 38 Curtis Street. Spread across two levels with three living areas and plenty of storage.
Some of this property’s many features include -
• Four double bedrooms all on the same level with great size wardrobes
• Two bathrooms, family bathroom recently renovated with bath plus en-suite in master bedroom
• Good parking across the way for residents of 38 Curtis Street (opposite kinder-care)
• New west-facing deck off living level, great area for the BBQ
• Three living areas on first level, kitchen & dining, family lounge plus extra lounge or rumpus room
• Recently refurbished kitchen
• Guest toilet on living level
• Separate laundry room
• Large amounts of storage throughout the home, plus an 8sqm room underneath the home for bikes/ski gear/golf clubs etc
• Landscaped front yard with retaining and flat gardening area
• Zoned for Wellington College, Wellington Girls and Wellington High
38 Curtis street is perfect for growing families looking to get into the school zones or professionals and University students that are wanting to be close to the city, call me today to find out more!
Tender closes 3pm 21th Nov 2018 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)