Sold - Karori Wellington
This 1920’s character bungalow has undergone renovations preserving original character whilst infusing modern convenience for today’s living. Comprising two generous double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus a separate sunroom which could be used as an office or dressing room separated from the master bedroom by glass doors.
A 2005 extension provides a large entertainer’s kitchen with a breakfast bar and seamless access to both the separate dining room and wonderful private sun-soaked rear outdoor area, perfect for your morning coffee, afternoon nap (hammock hooks in place) or evening BBQ. A separate north facing lounge completes the light filled interior.
Maintained by a fastidious vendor, quality of finish as to rich rimu timbers, carrara ceilings and lead light windows is assured.
Additional features include:
• Family bathroom with shower over bath, and toilet
• Two gas fires plus heat pump
• HRV system and insulation in floor, ceiling and walls
• Utility room with second toilet, shower
• Loft ladder in the laundry provides access to boarded roof space with lighting for storage
• Off-street parking for two cars
• Garden shed
• Established fruit trees and vegetable patch with rhubarb for all the family
Local to Karori park, cycle tracks, public transport and Karori’s vibrant local amenities. Zoned for Wellington’s top schools, this perfectly located home will appeal to professionals, small families and couples alike.
Quick settlement preferred, be living here in a matter of weeks
A Builders Report and LIM Report can be provided upon inspection
Phone Warrick now to arrange a private viewing.