- Aro Valley Wellington
Rarely in this business do we see an Edwardian Villa in such pristine condition! In this case, it is entirely down to the care and consideration that the current owners have poured into this much loved home. Located in a charming and sought after cul-de-sac, this property has so much to offer including the following features and benefits:
• Three generous double bedrooms, plus additional fourth bedroom or formal lounge option
• There is a central open plan kitchen/dining and living area that flows out to a private and secure courtyard garden
• Flexible layout options with full bathrooms located on both levels
• Popular and timeless character features such as a high stud, double sash windows and a charming street frontage
• Upgraded for warmth and modern convenience with insulation, heat pump, gas fire and mostly double glazed windows
• Exterior and interior recently painted, roof replaced by current owners, also includes solar hot water for energy efficiency
• Flat, easy walking distance from Cuba Street and the CBD, as well as Universities and Schools, zoned for Wellington College
• Palmer Street is one of the most sought after residential streets in the Aro area residents rarely move, come and see why!
Tender closes 2pm, Wednesday 13th July 2022 at Tommy’s Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).
Note: Please take all reasonable Covid precautions.