Welcome to The Glen. Homes in this area are highly sought after as a destination for family living as the proximity to local schools and the wide cul-de-sac street layout offer a unique community feel. If you have been searching for a quality family home, upgraded for modern comfort, but with all the charm and warmth of a traditional residence, then this property is for you. This immaculate home offers the following features and benefits:
• Elegant arts and crafts style home on the sunny side of Glen Road
• Four good sized double bedrooms, and an extra single bedroom perfect as nursery/study
• Gracious master suite includes day bed, bay window, extensive storage, and a modern ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating
• Interiors have been extensively renovated with design by a leading interior designer
• Elegant living room with bespoke cabinetry, period-mullioned bay window and gas fireplace for warmth and ambience
• Predominantly double glazed throughout, ducted central heating and cooling for the first floor by a high efficiency heat pump, with another floor mounted pump at ground floor level
• Entertainer’s kitchen with a generous 6 hob oven, and ample storage
• Spacious family/kitchen/dining area with floor to ceiling windows and fantastic flow out to the terrace and lawn
• Architecturally designed and landscaped outdoor spaces
• Flexible layout includes a guest suite and bathroom at ground level; perfect for nanny/granny/guests
• Single garage plus abundant on-street parking in front of the house
• Just moments from the Kelburn Shops, Kelburn Normal School, and the Botanic Garden
• Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girl’s College – an easy stroll to the city CBD, and a zip-up the cable car to get home.
Homes of this quality rarely come up, so act now and make an appointment to view today.
Downloading your file....
Estate: Freehold Lot: 103 DP: 2325 CT: WN255/16 Area(more or less): 445 squareMeter BLK XIV
House Area: 215m2Land Area: 445m2Property Type: HouseRV: $1,920,000