House Sold - Thorndon Wellington
Located in a highly sought after part of town, right on the fringe of the city, this immaculately presented property has been beautifully renovated throughout and offers the following:
• Charming character features including high stud, polished wooden floors and sash windows
• Solid 1910s weatherboard construction
• 2 double bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Fantastic indoor/outdoor flow to private, sheltered and tranquil garden
• Separate lounge
• Gorgeous central bathroom
• Warm and cosy with 2 heat pumps and insulation
• Great storage with a loft ladder and a garden shed
Fantastically positioned only a short walk to the CBD, University, Parliament, Thorndon village and just across the road from the Botanic Gardens, this home allows for smart convenient living.
Call me now for an appointment to view.