Townhouse Sold - Wadestown Wellington
Welcome to your very own stylish, contemporary tree house in the heart of Wadestown.
Architecturally designed and built in 2007 to maximise the privacy and peace of the surrounding native bush, this home is unique and offers many features to the discerning buyer:
• Four spacious double bedrooms, all with built-in storage.
• Family bathroom and master ensuite.
• Light and airy open plan living area opening to deck – perfect for outdoor entertaining.
• Modern kitchen with great storage – a kitchen you’ll love to use!
• Warm and dry with double glazing, fully insulated, open fire, heat pump and heat recovery system.
• Car deck and the bonus of two garden sheds.
• Built-in 2007 to a meticulous standard – Builders report and LIM report available on request.
• Located in central Wadestown village with shops and bus stop just around the corner and only minutes to the city.
• Zoned for local primary school, Wellington Girls College and Wellington College.
This home is immaculately presented and ready for the new owner to make it their own. Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle here amongst the trees. Viewing is by appointment – call Mehdi today to arrange your personal viewing.