35 Robieson Street, Roseneath, Wellington 6011
House Sold - Roseneath Wellington
Set elevated above the golden sands of Oriental Parade, just below the Mt Victoria lookout. To say the views here are stunning is an understatement.
The entire middle floor is dedicated to living, with seamless flow between kitchen, dining, living areas and a balcony. It’s ideal for entertaining and watching the views of vibrant Wellington below.
A spacious 250sqm size means there is plenty of room to move in and spread out with further scope to modernise.
Some of its many features include:
• Four double bedrooms – two with ensuites and master with large walk-in wardrobe
• Separate kitchen with walk-in pantry and separate laundry
• Three bathrooms plus extra WC
• Double garage with internal access and further off street parking
• Low maintenance easy care grounds, balcony and outdoor living
A short trip to the city, beaches, hospital and the airport. Those with busy lives will love coming home relaxing in front of the ceiling to floor window views.
Drive on access and ‘postcard’ quality views over Wellington are very hard to find.
Call us today to view.
LEGAL DESCRIPTIONEstate: Fee Simple Lot: 1 DP: 86355 CT: WN54A/402 Area(more or less): 390 squareMeter 0.5 M2 PLANTERS, 86 M2 RETAINING WALLS and 3 M2 FENCE ON ROAD RESERVE
KEY DETAILS House Area: 250m2Land Area: 390m2Property Type: HouseRV: $1,275,000
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 390 m²
- Floor Area is 250 m²
- 2 Ensuite
- 2 Garage